- John Mcenroe: Losing The Grass On His Court
- Jon Voight: Midnight Bald-Boy
- Jim Parsons: Big Bald Theory
- Re-Re Might Need A Hair Re-Re-Placement
- What’s Under Ali G’s Skull Cap?
- The Sonic Guys
- Damon Wayans: In Living Baldness
- Steve Buscemi: Bald-Walk Empire
- Brian Baumgartner: Least Hair In The Office
- Matt Lucas: Little Britain, Big Bald
- Men Would Rather Be Impotent Than Bald!?
- Rich Eisen: Spots-Caster
- Matt Damon Finally Begins To Lose It
- Josh Brolin: No Country For Confusing Hairlines
- Dean Norris: Under The Bald Dome
- Ben Kingsley: King Of The Shaved Head
- Michael Jordan: World’s Most Powerful Bald?
- Bald Stiller?
Tag Archives: Billy Corgan
Smashing Pumpkin’s and Emo world leader Billy Corgan didn’t let going bald stop him from his dream of becoming a rock star. Like most young musicans Billy had the typical long hair style.
You can imagine losing your hair for any young man is devastating, but the added fact of being a musician on top of that makes it even worse. Billy said he ended up shaving his head because he didn’t want to feel the pressures about how he looked. What choice did Billy really have anyway? Wearing a wig or hats just isn’t Billy’s style.
When he came out with the chrome dome look it was quite shocking at first. It really gave him a menacing new look. Today the shaved look is popular and you really don’t even notice a shiny bald head. Billy has embraced his baldness and has made it cool. Sort of.