- Wayne Rooney Goes In For Another Transplant
- Robert Pattinson: Hat Head Or Hair Loss?
- Steven Soderbergh Doesn’t Need Hair To Dominate Directing
- Chris Noth: Mr. Big to Mr. Bald?
- Christian Bale Is Bale-ding For New Role
- Ian Ziering Is Losing His Hair But Not His Youth
- Josh Lucas’ Hair Isn’t Firmly Implanted In His Head
- Sean Connery Has No Hair, But Still Has His Charisma
- Snoop Lion Loses His Mane
- Michael Rooker Doesn’t Need Hair To Be Awesome
- Is “Bald” The New “Dead”?
- Jessie J Loses Her Locks…On Purpose
- Tony Hale: Reppin’ the Scalp
- David Arquette is Weird
- Seth Macfarlane’s Follicle Challenge
- Agent 47: Clones Don’t Need Hair
- Zack Galifinakis’ Chrome Dome
- “Mad Men” Leading Lady Losing Locks
Tag Archives: Billy Corgan
Smashing Pumpkin’s and Emo world leader Billy Corgan didn’t let going bald stop him from his dream of becoming a rock star. Like most young musicans Billy had the typical long hair style.
You can imagine losing your hair for any young man is devastating, but the added fact of being a musician on top of that makes it even worse. Billy said he ended up shaving his head because he didn’t want to feel the pressures about how he looked. What choice did Billy really have anyway? Wearing a wig or hats just isn’t Billy’s style.
When he came out with the chrome dome look it was quite shocking at first. It really gave him a menacing new look. Today the shaved look is popular and you really don’t even notice a shiny bald head. Billy has embraced his baldness and has made it cool. Sort of.